Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PAID] Will Make Music For Food
Hey there, my name is Tim, I am a composer who graduated uni with a BA in Composition & Theory and am looking for games that need their theme song/background music. I am personable and great to work with (I know that sounds pretentious, but I feel like this is not the place to throw out my resume's references). I am able to do Skype/Discord meetings to communicate revisions, criticisms and anything else the meetings are to be used for.

Check out my website ---> timothyferry.com to get a quick synopsis of what I do, and who I am! My portfolio is currently on soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/tim-ferry-iii) where I have uploaded some of my previous video game soundtracks.
If you want a sample of my sound (a demo) you can email me at timferryiii@gmail.com and I can have your demo sent to you within a couple hours of me seeing it. Anything after the initial demo will be contracted to ensure client/composer protection. I compose much faster than the average composer, while retaining quality tracks. Desired pay is 50-75 dollars per finalized minute of music made, but is negotiable depending on the needs of the game and the budget that is available. Please email me at timferryiii@gmail.com if you want me to work for you!